German readers and avid Google Translate users can read me over at the Mädchenmannschaft today. I wrote about the recent French law to fully reimburse contraception for minors and abortions.
- Highlight of the day: Thomas Piketty speaking in front of a full house. instagram.com/p/47BMwxnATZ/ 10 months ago
- An interesting article about a new conflict in higher ed, which is currently affecting my day job: "But students... fb.me/6zEaR5S0T 2 years ago
- We made it work!!! #GameofThrones instagram.com/p/meLkGBHASR/ 2 years ago
- Life coach Andrew Frank now speaking at the win_nyc arts and culture event. instagram.com/p/k5ljLEnAf7/ 2 years ago
- New post on the blog on how young women are embracing feminism (or aren't they?), courtesy of Barnard College: fb.me/15uurYEog 2 years ago
Topics9/11 abortion advertising anders behring breivik antje schrupp apocalypse art asylum biology birth control burqa children contraception crisis discrimination dominique strauss-kahn equal marriage europe facebook false allegations far-right movement feminism flavia dzodan france gabrielle giffords gender across borders gender equality germany greece guest blogger hellraiser hollywood homosexuality horror immigration internship islamophobia julian assange literature mama grizzly marine le pen masculinity migration military movies neoliberalism political correctness post-gender postfeminism postmodernism privilege pro-choice queer theory racism rape rape culture refugees religion roma sarah palin sexism sexuality social media sweden terrorism thilo sarrazin tunisia tv unemployment united nations united states violence wilchins women's quota women's work
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.